- About Us
To provide quality and affordable housing options within our community, without discrimination; while preserving the community's best interest; purposefully, our vision and core values include:
- Working to eliminate the negative influence of poverty.
- Promoting partnerships to provide linkage to services that enable self-sufficiency development through education and employment.
- Addressing Homelessness.
- Providing housing options to families with varying levels of income to achieve the optimal living standard.
- Operating in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Maintaining organizational integrity towards fulfilling our Mission.
Meet the board members and read reports.
Browse job openings, download an application, or email your resume.
Access contact information for housing authority staff and departments.
The Fort Pierce Housing Authority has been providing affordable housing to low-income families in Fort Pierce, Florida since its inception in 1959.